[Loadstone] fyi handy tech sale on code factory products

David Allen wd8ldy at ihug.co.nz
Thu Jan 3 08:38:56 GMT 2008

Hi Jacob and list!

Well, I don't think New Zealand was third world last time I checked, but
when price and availability of our special equipment is concerned, it may as
well be. Keep in mind, though, that the phone carrier Verizon plays no small
part in making that good deal possible. No laws make it reasonable for our
phone carriers to subsidise us in the way that they are doing this.

Cheers,
Dave