[Loadstone] can't get SirfStar 3 module to use WAAS

Kevin Chao g.unit89 at clearwire.net
Thu Jan 3 00:23:54 GMT 2008

Shawn,

You said in your below message that WAAS only works when stationary. During my works iwht GPS technology and a host of receivers, I
have found that with all of them that WAAS doesn't come on 100% of the time but WAAS does come on and works when stationary and in
movement.

I am currently using a Holux M-1000

Kevin