[Loadstone] Loadstone Digest, Vol 18, Issue 37

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 1 22:23:48 GMT 2008

MILTON

Try the following. Press and hold the function key on your E61I for about 1 second. Then release it.
Now see if your numbers work without you having to press the Function key again.

To turn off the number lock; Just press and release the function key to return back to Alpha mode.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.