[Loadstone] Pantech Duo and LS

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Wed Jan 2 06:38:43 GMT 2008

It is best to call them with that question.  However, I believe you can buy
the phone from anyone but it has to be one of the supported phones in order
to get the deal on the software.  If you have further questions, or you find
out differently, please email me off-list since this is straying into
off-topic territory.

Cindy
slerythema at insightbb.com