[Loadstone] A difficult Decision

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Wed Jan 2 13:48:04 GMT 2008

As many of you know, I am planning to hike the Appalachian Trail using
Loadstone.  I planned to start in March 2008.  I need to delay that until
March, 2009.

I finally have the data I need, thanks to Loadstone and some people who
helped me get data from commercially available maps.  I have no support
system, no fundraising, and less than two months left.  I would need to put
in continual sixteen-hour days to make things work in March.  If I did that,
I would be in no shape to hike anything, let alone the AT.  I apologize if
anybody feels let down by my decision.

Mike Hanson