[Loadstone] Signing Loadstone - problem

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Feb 28 07:01:55 GMT 2008

Ari,

The nice thing with Loadstone is that it has several features to choose
from.  I imagine most users do not use all available functions.

I can describe a situation where Cell monitoring saved me.  I was on a
nearly empty train late at night that wasn't announcing the stations.  My
GPS receiver's battery went flat and my only means of navigation was
querying the local mobile masts with the cell monitoring functions. It was
worth it that night!

Once we are able to presign the .sis files users need not worry anyway!

best regards,
   Monty

  On Thu, 28
Feb 2008,