[Loadstone] Signing Loadstone - problem

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Thu Feb 28 05:41:19 GMT 2008

Hi

  Are these features really so important that they are worth of dropping
most of prospective user out? A typical Joe/Jill Average  has problems to
install any software to the phone even without messing with IMEIs,
signatures, webforms and Paypal.

  Most navigators do not have these features. Google maps is afaik only one
to use cell-based  system in addition to GPS.

mr. M01510