[Loadstone] Signing Loadstone - problem

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Feb 27 20:53:52 GMT 2008

Hi GianFranco,,

Symbian organises phone functions into capabilities.  Certain functions
require signed capabilities while others do not.  Loadstone uses the "set
date/time" functtion as well as the "query cell/mobile site/mast"
function.  Both of these functions belong to a capability that requires
signing.  Generating sound (as in the case with synthesised speech) does
not require a signed capability.

Best regards,
  Monty