[Loadstone] Signing Loadstone - problem

Kaja, Kiran kiran.kaja at sap.com
Wed Feb 27 10:29:32 GMT 2008

Yes I agree. The images are real hard for a sighted person also to read.

Regards,
Kiran.

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or
otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in
error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution
of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy
the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.