[Loadstone] Signing Loadstone - problem

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Feb 27 10:18:31 GMT 2008

That doesn't look like a valid option for the future. The process a user
could use is changing and it's not on the symbian site yet. It's also
getting harder for the person we currently have doing signing for a fee
since the images are getting harder to read. It'll just solve a lot of
problems for everyone if we can just sign the application and then have
available for download. This will only get worse as the first and second
edition phones get phaised out over time and we're left with more and more
third edition phones.