[Loadstone] Signing Loadstone - problem

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Feb 27 09:04:18 GMT 2008

The image is the least of our problems but I do aggree that it needs to be
fixed. As far as I know at the moment the symbian signing that we use is
offline but they say it's supposed to be fixed this week so who knows.
Unfortunately that site is the single point of failure for the whole signing
process and there's nothing we can do about it. Symbian doesn't seem to care
too much about this either as far as I can tell.
For the next release of loadstone we hope to use the updated symbian signing
process so that users won't have to sign the application themselves.
Unfortunately this will cost the loadstone project $200 per year as well as
$20 per version released.