[Loadstone] Holux GPSlim series

Gianfranco Giudice g.giudice at balcab.ch
Wed Feb 27 07:45:03 GMT 2008

Hi all

I'm dealing with Holux receivers so I did some tests. The M1000 sometimes
takes 10 min to obtain signal after powering on. But then it works fine and
accurate.
I will test in the next days the GR-239. If it works better I will sell
those one.
I don't recommend the new M41 because you pay for a data loogger you don't
need.
The prices for both are around $70,00.

Best regards
Gian