[Loadstone] Unable to import a POI collection

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Feb 25 06:53:53 GMT 2008

Hi J,

The last known position information is stored in a file called
"last_position" which resides in the Loadstone application directory.
Values can be altered or the file deleted though you should do this at
your own risk as the file also contains other bits of info for the trip
metre but no file at all would force Loadstone to seek to the first point
in your Database regarlless of where it is geographically.  You could also
increase your search radius too.

Monty