[Loadstone] Unable to import a POI collection

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Sun Feb 24 23:22:35 GMT 2008

I see what you mean, Sean, I imagine the location is some thousands of miles
to the East of me. The problem with that suggestion is that I was not
connected to any specific location since the GPS receiver was not turned on
or connected to the phone!

Does that mean that I, located in Ireland,  cannot look at a set of points
in the US or Canada? while in exploration mode with the GPS disconnected?

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra at colibri.ie