[Loadstone] Unable to import a POI collection

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Feb 24 00:07:18 GMT 2008

I'm guessing the imported points were well outside your defined search
radius. I think those points were check and you're in ireland? I assume you
have a search radius defined that makes sence for your needs. If you
expanded it to cover the distance then things would work but might take a
while. I have no idea how far away those points might be.