[Loadstone] LoadStone and Access

Julian n1ca at arrl.net
Sat Feb 23 15:42:17 GMT 2008

Hi,

Having used LS on both a 6682 (2nd edition phone) and an N95 (3rd edition
phone)  the biggest difference I've noticed is in the amount of time LS
takes to import a database.  A database file that used to take all night
and then some to import on the 6682 took just a little under an hour to
import on the N95.  Needless to say I was quite happy and impressed.
Other than that I haven't noticed any other significant differences.

Julian

Shawn Kirkpatrick