[Loadstone] LoadStone and Access

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Feb 23 10:06:15 GMT 2008

I'd guess the problem you'd have is the gps receiver can only have one
connection. If you had two receivers then things might work. As for third
edition phones being better, I haven't noticed much difference between my
n70 (second edition) and my e70 (third edition). The biggest difference is
the amount of memory on the phones.

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008, Lamar Upshaw wrote:

> Good question! I hadn't considered trying to run them at the same time.
> I'll give that a shot tomorrow, although I would expect it not to work too
> well, because my map size causes loadstone to require a high demand on the
> processor, and the fact that  W F A is a bit of a memory hog in general.
> Add to that, the constant GPRS connection that W F A requires, and there's
> even more demand.  I wonder if that would work better on a newer, faster
> phone, running symbian third edition though?
>
> With All Respect,
> Upshaw, LaMar T

>>> A.  Is there a way to be able to accomplish being able to use both