[Loadstone] LoadStone and Access

Lamar Upshaw lupshaw at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 09:16:19 GMT 2008

Good question! I hadn't considered trying to run them at the same time.
I'll give that a shot tomorrow, although I would expect it not to work too
well, because my map size causes loadstone to require a high demand on the
processor, and the fact that  W F A is a bit of a memory hog in general.
Add to that, the constant GPRS connection that W F A requires, and there's
even more demand.  I wonder if that would work better on a newer, faster
phone, running symbian third edition though?

With All Respect,
Upshaw, LaMar T