[Loadstone] LoadStone and Access

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Feb 23 07:23:37 GMT 2008

You can still use loadstone with the receiver paired. The problem comes up
when you first start the phone and receiver. With the receiver paired an
automatic connection gets made between the receiver and the phone and you
have to wait for this connection to close itself for things to behave
normally. The way around that would be not to set the device as authorized
so the phone will ask every time you want to connect. This could get rather
annoying thoe. After that first starting connection things should be fine
while the phone and receiver are on. Of course, how all this actually
behaves will probably depend on your phone and receiver.