[Loadstone] Importing database Fails

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Feb 22 01:28:37 GMT 2008

When adding entries by hand you have to make sure they have your propper
userid and a unique id. If you just copy those values then this will result
in the point with those values getting updated and that's not what you want.
Windows notepad is also known to do strange things with utf8 files so that
could be the problem.