[Loadstone] Unable to import a POI collection

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Feb 22 01:25:20 GMT 2008

The length of the id string isn't a constant. This string gets converted to
a number so as long as it's numerically correct things will be fine. The
file will care about blank lines, a blank line is used to signal the end of
a table. It doesn't care what line endings are used thoe, dos-style or
unix-style will work fine.