[Loadstone] Unable to import a POI collection

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Feb 22 01:20:37 GMT 2008

The only thing I can see from your sample data is the point names appear to
be split accross two lines. Maybe that's message formatting thoe. The point
name must not contain a line break. As for other characters it shouldn't
care but why you'd want a > in a point name I don't know. If things are
failing at random line numbers you might be running low on storage space on
the phone. If this is a large database make sure you have quite a bit of
free space since the database will get rather big while importing. The
importer tries to deal with this by compacting the database every so often
but you still might need a lot of space.