[Loadstone] Unable to import a POI collection

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Feb 21 15:13:55 GMT 2008

Your ID as generated by the POI converter is correct. Editing with Notepad
under Windows often results in datacorruption, that's why we have written
the re-processor. After re-processing don't do any more editing but send
the files to the phone and try to import them. If your files contain
mistakes that cannot be fixed by the re-processor you are told the line
where the re-processor found the mistake. Use Notepads 'GoTo' function in
the 'Edit' menu to go to that line and examine it. Also look at the lines
around the reported failure.