[Loadstone] Unable to import a POI collection

Petr Řehák peersoft at seznam.cz
Thu Feb 21 15:03:18 GMT 2008

Hi Gian and all,

these data are from the following site:

http://www.poi.cz

I collected, converted and merged all the files you can download here.
However, I think this website won't be of any use to anyone as these pages
are written in Czech. Also data on the website are constantly changing, so
it is hard to collect them often. This site is maintained by volunteers who
prepare those data.

Just a note to my ID in my file: this ID was generated by POI Converter. If
it is wrong, this tool should be rewritten to generate valid CSV files.

Regards,

Petr Rehak