[Loadstone] Porting to Windows Mobile.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Feb 21 01:20:11 GMT 2008

Like Shane said the build environment under windows won't be your main
problem. Loadstone is written in c++ but it's using the symbian sdk and
they've rewritten almost everything to the point where it's almost its own
language. Even basic things like strings and numbers have been turned into
there own classes. That's where you're going to have real problems. My guess
is at the end of the day it'll be more like a rewrite than a port. Maybe you
can find a program that'll turn symbian code in to windows mobile code but I
doubt it.