[Loadstone] Unable to import a POI collection

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Feb 21 01:15:07 GMT 2008

I'd say the problem would be a corrupted file. If you're splitting the file
up then the parts are probably lacking the propper table headers. You'll
also want to make sure you have enough disk space on the phone for the
import. Calculating that can be a bit tricky thoe so the more free space you
have the better.