[Loadstone] Current Signing status

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Feb 16 12:53:57 GMT 2008

The changes at symbian seem mostly done but without trying the new
procedures I can't say for sure. As for posative effects, that's hard to
say. It means that's going to cost the loadstone project $200 a year for a
publisher id and another $20 for each release. This means that the users
won't have to do there own signing thoe so no complex instructions for the
average person to follow.