[Loadstone] Connecting loadstone to google maps

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Feb 16 11:39:44 GMT 2008

Well, if they're only available on third edition then they're probably
stored in the program's private directory. If that's the case then there's
no way to get the data out since only that program can see its private
directory. If you can get the map file there's probably encryption or some
other protection to deal with. Even if we could convert this data it's not
like we could upload it to the point share.