[Loadstone] Connecting loadstone to google maps

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Feb 16 08:04:47 GMT 2008

Oh sure, we'll get right on converting all of google maps data to loadstone
format. After all, how many millions of points could that be? They don't
exactly distribute the entire database in a file so you'd have to pull the
points out in some kind of grouping. Shouldn't take long at all. There's the
little matter of licensing, what could be wrong with grabbing all the data
and redistributing it? Who wants to be the first one to try this?