[Loadstone] Connecting loadstone to google maps

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 04:12:35 GMT 2008

Monti,

You can find a reverse geocoding API at the following link.
http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Maps-API/browse_thread/thread/5c3e6e13
d95dd60d/f46deba37ab75ca2

As of now, I think the best option would be to convert the Google maps data
to loadstone format.  In theory, this should be easy to do and won't require
any additional coding.

Pranav