[Loadstone] Nokia Maps 2.0

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Feb 16 00:55:26 GMT 2008

If I were to take a guess I'd say maybe a sound problem? If nokia maps wants
to do its own voicing then maybe it wants exclusive access to the phone's
sound system and talks is preventing that? It could be something else
altogether, maybe some kind of drm system that doesn't like other programs
running along with this one? Just guesses thoe. If you're thinking you'll be
able to get the map data out of the program to convert to another format for
use with Loadstone, forget it. The security built in to third edition can
prevent you from even seeing data that they don't want you to see. We had to
go out of our way to make the loadstone data visible to users.