[Loadstone] WayFinder -> was Connecting loadstone to google maps

Geoff Waaler geoffsmailbox at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 15 14:15:41 GMT 2008

An alternative to the $400 WayFinderAccess is the $99 plane old WayFinder.
Though not all features are accessible one can search for the nearest
business by category or name and receive voice instructions navigating to
it.  Not all features are accessible -- EG one can read the address but not
additional information such as the phone number which is presumably
available to users not bound to a screen reader.  Such features, and the
extra tabs unique to WFA IMHO are absolutely not worth paying over four
times the price, but for those with a data plan WF can be a nice complement
to LS.

Geoff