[Loadstone] Connecting to Google Maps

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Feb 15 13:07:24 GMT 2008

Well, Loadstone won't require a data connection. If it ever does it won't be
written by me and it's not on the todo list. The closest thing to data
handling that we've considered is being able to receive a point's
information via sms. That way you could text your current location to
another loadstone user. THere might also be handling for loadstone file
types automatically. All that's a long way off thoe I think.