[Loadstone] Connecting loadstone to google maps

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Feb 15 13:01:30 GMT 2008

It's possible to get a program to run with a file type. They're called
recognizers. I'm not exactly sure how they work or how to write them thoe.
The api for them changed completely for third edition as well so that
complicates things even further. At some point the program might be able to
recognize things like database files so a database could be imported right
from the inbox for example. Not sure when that'll happen thoe and because of
the security system in third edition it might not happen at all depending on
the capabilities needed.