[Loadstone] Connecting loadstone to google maps

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Feb 15 08:56:08 GMT 2008

As I said in my previous message, loadstone isn't getting data support until
someone else writes it. I'm not going to write a feature that's currently
impossible for me to test. Even if it becomes possible the pricing will make
it completely impractical. If someone with a data plan and the coding talent
wants to write this and submit it then we could include it.