[Loadstone] Connecting loadstone to google maps

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Feb 15 03:34:11 GMT 2008

The way I see it the only way loadstone is getting support for use of a data
plan is if someone else writes it and submits the patch in the form of a
unified diff. Unfortunately the rates for data plans are just too
unpredictable to make the program depend on them. As it is if you have a
data plan then you could probably use the point share site from the phone
and download data that way. I'm not sure how well this works but it should.