[Loadstone] What data to get from map provider to create a navigable route for a city

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Feb 11 08:54:18 GMT 2008

Currently Loadstone doesn't plot routes, mainly for the reason you suggest,
it doesn't know about streets. The point share site can handle street data
and at some point in the future we hope to be able to do things like plot
routes. As for obtaining data, for any areas where we don't have data almost
anything is better than nothing. Since this data can be processed by the
point share site into a loadstone formatted file we can take almost
anything.