[Loadstone] What data to get from map provider to create a navigable route for a city

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 08:15:45 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I have been reading the loadstone-gps documentation. As I understand,
all you need to  create a point of interest is the name of a ppoint,
it's latitude and it's longitude. However, what about adding roads to
such a map? How will loadstone know what route it has to plot between
2 points of interest unless it has data on roads? How is such data to
be entered?

Also, if I were to go to a map provider such as a government census
department, what kind of data should I ask them for?

Pranav