[Loadstone] N82

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Thu Feb 7 16:55:42 GMT 2008

FWIW, I sort of recently found out that with specific top of the line
versions (dunno which), you can actually 'label' certain graphics so that,
for example, if the built-in Nokia GPS software showed you something like a
'turn left' image, you could in fact get Talks to say something.

Haven't tested this yet since I actually have the bottom of the range
version of Talks, but I sort of assume it's aimed at this sort of thing, and
apparently comes with a list of over 200 graphics that have already been
labeled from common applications or something.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA