[Loadstone] N82

Brett bscarr at quantech.com.au
Thu Feb 7 03:59:34 GMT 2008

Hi Jim,

Yes you do, but you can get a 1 week subscription for about $10 us to try
it. If you like it, you can buy 3 months or annual options, or just
subscribe for a week when you need it if  you don't use it often.

I tend to use Loadstone nearly every day and have only used the Nokia maps
perhaps 3 times in about 12 months.

Cheers,
Brett.