[Loadstone] re 6620 memory full

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Feb 6 20:22:40 GMT 2008

Hello  Dave,

If you have Loadstone installed to your memory card and wish for it to
reside on your phone's memory you do indeed need to reinstall.  I am not
sure  if when you choose phone memory as the destination during the
reinstall if your phone will remove  loadstone from your memory card.
Maybe someone else can comment on this.

What you will most definitely want to do before removing or reinstalling
is to copy your current databases (and any other settings) from the
Loadstone directory tree  to somewhere safe so you can copy them over
after the reinstall.

Second, you can have LS installed on the phone's memory and load databases
from the memory card.  Right now you must keep selecting the ".." entry
in the "Load Database" function to traverse up the directory tre.  We
hope to have a configuration option that will allow you to set the
database path in future versions.

Hope that helped

Best regards,
   Monty