[Loadstone] re 6620 memory full

Gary Steeves g.steeves at telus.net
Wed Feb 6 02:02:17 GMT 2008

Hello everyone:

Okay now I've done it <smile> I tried loading on the points for
Honolulu and there wasn't enough memory to fit it all on there. Of
course, I couldn't find what was taking up all the space and now it's
not even leaving enough room to receive text messages.

I have 2 questions. First, I had previously had the greater vancouver
area loaded on and will want to put this back on. Is there a
loadstone file I can delete so that I can just start again and reload
these points into the database? Was the issue with honlulu that it
was just too big or was it the fact that I hadn't been able to delete
my previously loaded points?

Thanks
Gary

Gary Steeves, BSW, RSW