[Loadstone] Royaltek 2300

Aedan O'Meara aomeara at iol.ie
Tue Feb 5 12:25:07 GMT 2008

Hi Monty et al,
I bought the Royaltek 2300 last Christmas and I have found that it is
vastly better than my Holux slim 236. The difference with the static
navigation turned off as it is by default in the Royaltek 2300 has made
a fantastic difference to my pedestrian journeys. I now find that all my
marked points are called out to me as I walk along. This is very
consistant from one day to the next. I think the Royaltek is also more
sensitive than the Holux.
I bought the Royaltek on Ebay for $64. When it arrived there was no
mains charger in the pack. Luckily, I was able to modify a mobile phone
charger to do the job for me. So beware!
Loadstone itself is working fine for me as well, so thanks to all the
team.
Regards
Aedan O'Meara.
Cork