[Loadstone] Question on editing and deleting points - help please

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Dec 31 09:20:33 GMT 2008

Chapter 1 of Getting Started (talking about Exploration Mode):

"Pressing the # (number/hash/pound) key (sorry for three names for the same
key, it's the lower right key) will pop up a window where you can edit/update
the data that you assigned to the active point (the point that has focus).
The shifted number sign Key lets you delete a point (after asking for
confirmation).

To delete a point you can also navigate to that point or find it with the
'Find Point' option in the Options/Functions menu. Once you have found it,
press
softkey 1 again, go to the 'Current Point' menu, arrow down to 'Delete' and
press the select (middle) button on your joystick. Confirm with 'Yes' and it's
gone."

(The Current Point submenu only appears if a point has focus.)

HTH,
Rob