[Loadstone] FYI: result of collecting some money for Loadstone donation from german users

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Dec 29 22:29:16 GMT 2008

Hello,

some german users (and a few from austria too) of Loadstone and me started
an action to collect some money for Loadstone donation a few weeks ago.
I myself rounded the collected amount up to 700 EUR and transfered it to
Monty a few minutes ago.

So guys of the LS team, take our thanks for the great development of this
extremely helpful piece of software and please don't stop continuing your
work in further improvements of this useful tool.

regards,
Bert