[Loadstone] open street converter tool

alan rayner amrayner at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Dec 28 18:19:26 GMT 2008

Hello Rob
thanks for the speedy response.  I tried it again with success.  should I
have saved it as a text file or as an xl file?  the first time that I had
trouble was when I was using the webie program, which makes accessing some
web pages easier, but then I just used internet explorer on its own, so
there maybe a problem using webie in these circumstances.

cheers
Alan