[Loadstone] Query on POI and speaking of street names

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 17:58:13 GMT 2008

Hi,

That's correct and you can certainly mark specific places including service
stations for future use and loadstone does announce as you get closed to the
marked place. While marking a spot, you have the option to make it private
or public. For example, I wouldn't like to mark my apartment public and thus
I could restrict such places to my own usage. You also have the option to
use it as a check mark and pressing down aero twice should give you that
option. The auto announce feature is useful if you are visiting an
unfamiliar place and the streets are already marked. Otherwise Checked
points should automatically announced as you approach them irrespective of
the auto announce feature being on or off.

Vetri.