[Loadstone] stronger batteries? (was: i-Blue 737A+ BT GPS Receiver (66 channels, AGPS, Auto On/Off, WAAS))

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Dec 28 02:23:00 GMT 2008

Kevin Chao <kevinchao89 at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you still wish to use the internal GPS receiver or wish to have a
> longer battery life on your Nokia N82; I would recommend purchasing an
> extended 1800 mAh battery, [...]. This is a significant increase from the
> 1050 mAh battery that comes stock in the N82.

Just in theorie... if this batteries are mechanical of the same size, there
can't be a battery with such a higher capacity. That's just a promise of
the dealer to catch customers and is unrealizable. There are no batteries
on the market which are of really much better quality than the original
Nokia batteries. I only can recommend *not* to purchase no name batteries,
lack of satisfaction is mostly guaranted. These no name batteries in the
majority of cases are in clearly of shorter life and a big waste of money.

Bert