[Loadstone] i-Blue 737A+ BT GPS Receiver (66 channels, AGPS, Auto On/Off, WAAS)

Kevin Chao kevinchao89 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 02:13:59 GMT 2008

Thogh it does not make sense to have 66 channels or anything more than 12 for that matter, it seems that it helps in obtaining a position fix and with maintaining a quality gps signal. I am sure if someone took a GPS receiver with 12 channels and one with 66 channels that the one with 66 channels would perform much better.

Thanks,

Kevin
Produced on a Nokia N82