[Loadstone] i-Blue 737A+ BT GPS Receiver (66 channels, AGPS, Auto On/Off, WAAS)

Kevin Chao kevinchao89 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 00:23:47 GMT 2008

Gian,

Sorry, that wasn't made clear in your initial post.

Well, there is a difference regardless and I would say for those who are looking for a new receiver  that they go with the 737A+ rather than the 737 because it is newer and performs better.

SO, you are saying that the 737A+ doesn't come with a charger. WHen I received the 737A+, it came with a car charger a a USB cable, which I was able to use to plug into my PC or a USB to AC adapter, which I already had.

So, was this fix for the Holux and Nokia Maps a firmware issue?

Thanks,

Kevin
Produced on a Nokia N82